NAGARAJU9985653637S@GMAIL.COM

I asked people what is love... some said, it is stupidity some said, it is sane some said, it is a sin some said, it is divine some said, it is distraction some said, it is attraction some said, it is passion some said, it is bliss some said, it is the sex some said, it is the soul some said, it is a disease some said, it is the cure some said, it is blind some said, it shows your destiny some said, it is when your tongue fails to speak some said, it is the eyes speaking out your heart some said, it is failure to succeed some said, it is success in failure some said, it is a war within some said, it is peace outside some said, it gives you nothing some said, It is Everything! As I sitdown, confused by these explanations I find myself lost in an ocean of thoughts... That is the answer, something tells me... the ocean, the very symbol of love! Everyone is true in their own perspectives, reassures this image.. justifying thus... It is just where you are that matters, Playing wit
Comments
Post a Comment